Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 05-16-2013, 11:38 PM   #1
danish00

How to check backlinks ?

I am looking for any good tools to check backlinks so I want to know which tools is the best to check backlinks. I have created many backlicks for my site but alexa does not show them.

rafting in rishikesh | camp dhanaulti

Old 05-17-2013, 01:50 AM   #2
chipsoul

I am looking for any good tools to check backlinks so I want to know which tools is the best to check backlinks.
chipsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 03:38 AM   #3
noahwilson

i think you should be search on Google, you will be get a best tool from there.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
noahwilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 04:49 AM   #4
smithraj

backlinkwatch.com is the best backlink checker tool

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
smithraj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 06:16 AM   #5
zamina

you can check backlinks from open site explorer & google webmaster tool
zamina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 10:21 PM   #6
myindiatours

i think google webmaster tool is best option.

myindiatours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 11:30 PM   #7
skytours

You can use moonsearch tool or backlinkwatch tool for check backlinks.
skytours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 12:01 AM   #8
wiliamjamesh

Track and analyze the backlinks for a website by entering the URL above.
1.Identify the top linking websites to your domain.
2.Check the number of inbound links/backlinks and the number of referring website's to your domain.
3.Check the "No Follow" URL Links.

|
|
wiliamjamesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 01:07 AM   #9
inmigracionde

Location: 3233 E Broadway , Long Beach ,CA 90803 , Estados Unidos
Backlink Watch tool is best tool to check backlinks.
inmigracionde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 01:13 AM   #10
matt231

Why to check backlinks? Why Should one do this?

matt231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 01:53 AM   #11
chinomoreno

Submit your site to google webmaster/search console so you can have an access to your website backlinks. Google analytics can be helpful too but you'll only get limited data.

chinomoreno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 01:58 AM   #12
Elizabethezhil

Track and analyze the backlinks for a website by entering the URL above.
1.Identify the top linking websites to your domain.
2.Check the number of inbound links/backlinks and the number of referring website's to your domain.
3.Check the "No Follow" URL Links.

Elizabethezhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 02:37 AM   #13
MichaelEthan

Track and analyze the backlinks for a website by entering the URL above. Identify the top linking websites to your domain. Check the number of inbound links/backlinks and the number of referring website's to your domain. Check the "No Follow" URL Links.

|
|

MichaelEthan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 02:43 AM   #14
jamesrobertt

The back link checker tool is used to watch backlinks.

jamesrobertt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 04:06 AM   #15
mandeep77

backlinkwatch tool, smallseotools, monitorbacklinks, ahrefs all are good.

|
mandeep77 is offline   Reply With Quote