Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 06-08-2013, 01:21 PM   #1
AsifSE

Send a message via Yahoo to AsifSE
Question I want to place my site on the top of google

Hi!
I want to place my site on Google ranks with respect to my keywords
and my keywords competition is very high so kindly suggest me some quality links sites through i easily rank my site keywords ...at that time i am use regularly for my site SEO

1.Social Bookmarking
2.Web 2.0 blogs comments
3.Forum posting
4.Directories submission
5.Wiki articles

But kindly suggest me what i do best for my site ..I want learn some good SEO techniques thanks guys

Last edited by AsifSE; 06-08-2013 at 01:25 PM..
AsifSE is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-08-2013, 10:02 PM   #2
imnikhilgavade

Focus more on Content Marketing instead of Link Building.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
imnikhilgavade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 08:25 PM   #3
sam davis

You can check out social media websites. You can create a fan page and make sure to leave quality content to drive more and more followers.

sam davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 03:21 AM   #4
noahwilson

Focus on your website content, keep updating regularly with fresh and quality content. and use high PR website to promote your website's baclinks.

|
|
|
noahwilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 04:45 AM   #5
fbmarketingsoft

Article submission, Blog Posting, Promoting on Social Networking sites, Yahoo Answers, Image sharing, Document Sharing... This activities are also included for the top result of Google. One main thing is that Google always want quality work not quantity.

|
|
fbmarketingsoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 08:50 AM   #6
leeza

Thumbs up Re

Hi,
The Most Effective Work is Forum Posting and Article Posting for Google Rank

|
leeza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 10:42 AM   #7
binarynpixel

Get quality backlinks by posting on high PR website and use quality content.

|
|
binarynpixel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 11:11 AM   #8
stefijain

you are already doing well and more things to get higher ranking, just keep doing it and you will get higher ranking surely.

|
|
stefijain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 12:12 PM   #9
patprecisione

Social media sites go a long way in helping. Be sure to share your content as often as possible. But first and foremost, make sure your content is something worth sharing!

from PrecisionEnvelope.com

from Lorraine Gregory
patprecisione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 02:40 AM   #10
Jason Nelson

Get quality back links and use social media sites to get higher ranking in search results.
Jason Nelson is offline   Reply With Quote