Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 06-26-2013, 08:33 PM   #1
ccmyff

Herve Leger Dress

However, I'm not so sure that the temperature ratings indicate a comfort rating, but rather a survival rating. It's not an overly priced bag, in my opinion, for what it is.Herve Leger Replica
North Face Jackets
I was excited when I bought this bag, then a little worried because of comparisons I had made to other bags, but then after my own personal experiences with the bag, have come to be very happy with it!Herve Leger Dress
North Face Jackets On Sale

I have a trip planned for Thanksgiving weekend (late November) this year and I'm hoping / expecting the temps to be pretty low as well as some wet conditions. I am very excited to be taking this bag out again to see how far Strapless Dresses
I can continue to push it!
ccmyff is offline   Reply With Quote