Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 01-24-2012, 09:58 PM   #1
hudsonclark072

Are you paid to use the directory?

The owner of the directory, I have a question. Are there any good catalog, I can use my submission I want to know what is. These directories submissions compared to the list tend to have more editing I have noticed. In this case, there is a site for what purpose? It has become a site owner it is difficult to afford a few people have begun to market the site fee is really high. What are the reasons behind these changes is what I want to know. Have you ever paid in the past to use directories?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
hudsonclark072 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-25-2012, 02:58 AM   #2
serena85

No I never use directories with that purpose.
If you want to know all about
you can see the latest reviews.
serena85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 04:07 AM   #3
hairtransplant

no i never paid for this pupose

hairtransplant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 03:50 AM   #4
arenaBD

I always use free directory.
arenaBD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 05:45 AM   #5
Amby

I use free directory sites. There are lot of free directory sites.

|
Amby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 11:29 AM   #6
bsbhupendra771

No. I always use free web directory.

|
|
bsbhupendra771 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 08:22 PM   #7
nothing0829

I never paid to use the directory,,,,is there something great?

nothing0829 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 10:12 PM   #8
myrnaganda

I don't pay directories. they pay for me.
myrnaganda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 08:03 PM   #9
nbls01

I use free directory.

nbls01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 08:51 PM   #10
navasia

I never use directories....

navasia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 08:53 PM   #11
navasia

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbls01 View Post
I use free directory.
Can you tell me how to find some free directory. Thanks

navasia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 03:12 AM   #12
asim raza

I always use free directory i don't used paid directory

|
|
asim raza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 05:49 AM   #13
Ryan Willson

I`ll never paid to use directory why to pay???

|
Ryan Willson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 02:37 AM   #14
jonemike

No, Never I always use free directory.

jonemike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 06:36 AM   #15
Emorej

no, i always use free submission

Emorej is offline   Reply With Quote