Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 09-17-2012, 04:02 AM   #1
surajk

Who is your role model in your life?

Who is that person , you think that he or she is my role model?I want to be like that?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
surajk is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-17-2012, 04:03 AM   #2
surajk

My own role model is my Mom. I love you mom..................

|
surajk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 07:37 PM   #3
cobo_836

My own role model is my father,My father always gave me a great impact.

/
/
/
cobo_836 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 10:19 PM   #4
Randyedge

My mom is my role model in my life..................

Randyedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 10:21 PM   #5
Steven peter

My role model is my brother, I always want to become like him .

|
|
|
|
|
Steven peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 05:15 AM   #6
chikkiarora

My role models are my mom and dad.I always want to became like them.

|
|
chikkiarora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 06:50 AM   #7
dassler

My own role model is my Mom. I love you mom..................
will help you in getting success with

dassler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 07:33 AM   #8
Detomah

Niall Quinn

This bad word filter is gettin really annoying, is there a list of bad words somewhere?????

Last edited by Detomah; 09-18-2012 at 07:36 AM.. Reason: This bad word filter is gettin really annoying, is there a list of bad words somewhere?????
Detomah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 09:57 AM   #9
kone12

For me my father and mother are role model.

|
kone12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 07:26 AM   #10
jameslarry

I like Mahatma Ghandhi.. a non violent, peaceful warrior have a great attitude became a role model to every citizen of the World.

|
|
|
|
jameslarry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 10:13 PM   #11
albertjhon

I am very big fan of A.P.J. Abdul Kalam.
albertjhon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 04:02 AM   #12
webspekers

I like Abdul Kalam is best role model, He is the legend.
webspekers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 10:09 PM   #13
coolmanish

My own role model is my Mom.

across India
coolmanish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 02:53 AM   #14
Eminenz Cw

In my life, only my mom is my role model. She has qualities that makes her a role model in my life like Passion and Ability to Inspire, Clear Set of Values, Commitment to Community, Selflessness and Acceptance of Others and so on.

|
|
|
|
|
Eminenz Cw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 10:07 PM   #15
kemcar

I don't have any one role model in particular. Everybody has some good quality, if I find something good in a person I try to inculcate that quality in myself, as far as feasible. I want to live my life on my own terms and conditions, in my own way.
kemcar is offline   Reply With Quote