Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 11-08-2014, 06:22 AM   #16
unlockcodes4u

It's possible to get a Sim unlocking attachment. It's a little device roughly the same size and shape as a Sim card, which goes in the handset's card slot alongside the Sim itself.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
unlockcodes4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 11:49 PM   #17
SnackMemory7

Quote:
Originally Posted by goon70056 View Post
Since it 's a Wordpress site, I'd suggest allowing visitors to leave comments or ask questions. It would encourage visitors to stay on your site longer.
its not a word press site.... but thanks for the suggestion.

while you still can!

The cereal
SnackMemory7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 11:50 PM   #18
SnackMemory7

Quote:
Originally Posted by AupairQuest.com View Post
I think you can improve the site navigation. The homepage is too long in my opinion, which makes it unattractive to scroll down.
thanks for the advice

while you still can!

The cereal
Old 11-10-2014, 09:25 AM   #19
travelgr

The permanent menu bar at the top is a distraction and add quality photos.

|
|
travelgr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 02:29 PM   #20
SnackMemory7

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelgr View Post
The permanent menu bar at the top is a distraction and add quality photos.
Thank you for the advice.. I was thinking about if it would be too distracting.

so you don't like how it follows you down the page correct? I just implemented it.

while you still can!

The cereal
Old 11-12-2014, 03:12 PM   #21
travisimp2011

Thanks, đúng topic mình đang tìm

----------------------
Chữ ký ......
travisimp2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 01:54 AM   #22
Agrodut

Develop Content and do some SMM

Agrodut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 03:52 AM   #23
unlockcodes4u

Please review my website how's It.

|
unlockcodes4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 05:14 AM   #24
Cubeik

The translucent bar with the sections at the top is a bit intrusive, perhaps categorize it into collapsable sections.

Cubeik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 02:51 AM   #25
grassman

I agree you need to work on the navigation. Group the different snacks into different categories like chocolate bars, crisps, biscuits etc. Use a background image. I am viewing the site on a 27inch Mac and there is a lot of white space. Alternatively choose a more appropriate theme from wordpress to showcase our products
grassman is offline   Reply With Quote