Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Social Networks

Notices

Old 07-18-2015, 08:33 PM   #16
Housetutor

Send a message via ICQ to Housetutor Send a message via AIM to Housetutor Send a message via Yahoo to Housetutor
tuition agency singapore

I think you can also use a method by following viral posts and duplicating them but of course with some changes.
I managed to achieve up to 70k views in 2 days.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Housetutor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 12:18 AM   #17
nancysjpr

Social media is the better way of advertising your internet site. Essentially with facebook or myspace & tweets you can write-up numerous topics relevant to your own wesite. Develop webpages for ones internet site & you can even carry out paid for marketing for ones internet site.
Symbols Status Whatsapp
nancysjpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 09:32 PM   #18
cstiger17

Viral post would definitely be a good way but it all depends on what type of site you have.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

cstiger17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 06:46 AM   #19
cwvps

Post interesting, engaging and relevant content, connect your blog/site to your Facebook page and link them-post at least once a week something from your website on Facebook. Start discussions, ask relevant questions, answer questions, show that you care.
Old 07-28-2015, 07:50 AM   #20
Zahid Iqbal

Facebook by Groups, Twitter by hashtags, google plus by communities, LinkedIn by groups

Zahid Iqbal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 09:44 AM   #21
davidgotham

You can create your site page or group on facebook and can publish your articles and blog over there.
davidgotham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 05:45 AM   #22
Webwide

Promote Website on Social Media

Social media is one of the best and inexpensive way to promote your website. I promote my websites on social media share fresh and good content with images so that people visit more frequently on my website.
Webwide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 03:44 PM   #23
AhwatukeeCRS

Run Facebook ads, Have each social media site offer a certain deal if they mention it at the payment time. Cant stress enough how much ads help, it pays to pay.

AhwatukeeCRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 09:12 PM   #24
PrabhudattaSaho

I think you should go ahead with just building an audience and then publishing your posts to that audience and if the people love what you write then absolutely they will let your content spread with their followers or friends and so on.
PrabhudattaSaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 07:46 AM   #25
rabikmr

By sharing our media

rabikmr is offline   Reply With Quote