Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 08-16-2015, 08:51 AM   #1
Preetam

Please review my site.

Hey Guys!

Thanks for looking my thread.

alladsnetwork.com

The site is about various ad networks, reviews and my publisher guides on making money online.

I'm interested in your views about the site. Any recommendations like features you would like to see.

I value your comments and feedback.

Thanks,
Preetam

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Preetam; 08-16-2015 at 09:29 AM..
Preetam is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-16-2015, 11:06 PM   #2
kaurrose66

Your site design are too good but want to give you some suggestion please cover empty space at bottom write side and try to change your site background color.
kaurrose66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 02:06 AM   #3
rohitnagpure336

Hi preetam, I checked your site, your site is good. I also checked your website's Url and it is good seo friendly url..
rohitnagpure336 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 09:12 AM   #4
Satoshi

the website design is very good, just a couple of adjustment, try to take off the pattern grey bg and change it to something more solid color, and edit the foots a bit and resize it to smaller space great job

Satoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 08:07 AM   #5
jeremymarcus

Hi! Nice looking site. It looks like it contains a lot of great ad information.

Overall, from an SEO standpoint your site is well structured but I have some very important suggestions that will help improve your scores.

1. Site Page Title - Currently, you have "List of Online Advertising Networks for Publishers,Reviews, Payment Proofs - AllAdsNetwork.com " This is 94 characters and should be reduced to below 80

2. Site Page title coherence - Only 1 out of 8 of the top 10 keywords on the site are in the page title. You should only use words that are part of the top keywords. You want the key words to appear on your home page.

Currently, the search engines are seeing your top keywords as:

N KEYWORD FREQUENCY DENSITY DENSITY VALUE
1 aug 50 24.51% 2.22%
2 jul 42 20.59% 1.87%
3 networks 14 6.86% 3.56%
4 nov 13 6.37% 0.58%
5 adtycoons 11 5.39% 2.4%
6 admexo 11 5.39% 2.4%
7 your 11 5.39% 1.82%
8 rtbsystem 11 5.39% 2.4%
9 cpm h2 10 4.9% 2.13%
10 jun 9 4.41% 0.4%

3. h3 titles - You have way too many. I detected over 62 H3 titles on your site and the search engines WILL rank you down for this

4. Try to use <u> and <em> tags somewhere on the homepage.

5. Duplicate links - There are lots. Try to knock them down

6. ROBOTS FILE - You will want to allow the privacy policy and wp-includes. Also, add the sitemap to the robots file because standard web crawls will not detect your sitemap without it.

7. ALT TEXT - Many of your images are missing alternative text, or do not have correct alternative text. ALT TEXT should not use spaces or underscores.

Good Luck my friend!

jeremymarcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 10:54 PM   #6
nidhish

Your website looks Fantastic.

|
|
nidhish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 09:11 AM   #7
arshkapoor

Nice website I liked the interface easy
arshkapoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 06:25 AM   #8
VideoJitsu

Hi, I am more of an old school guy, not into ad networks at all, but I am just going to give you my first reaction for some constructive criticsm. Fairly modern and good but my first feeling was negative because the ads on your site were overpowering for me. For example, right next to your logo is a large ad, then as the content fill up I saw big ads on the side. Finally my eye went to trying to figure out your content or what it is I am supposed to do (which wasn't immediately clear to me). In fact when the content came in that looked like ads as well. So my first reaction the first few seconds was that it was spammy with ads everywhere. Hope that helps, sorry to be negative but at least I'm honest! Keep up the good work though.

Hi, my
are on Fiverr.
VideoJitsu is offline   Reply With Quote