Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 11-26-2011, 02:37 PM   #1
AllThingsLuxury

All Things Luxury - Reviews / Comments Welcome!

Good day everyone, I have been on these forums now for a couple of weeks and am very impressed with the overall community. Very helpful and lots of useful information.

My name is Nathan, and I am the founder of "All Things Luxury" a Jewelry and Designer goods eCommerce business. We source our products from wholesalers and liquidation sales. We have a very active re-sellers program as well as a steady customer base, since our prices are very low.

Let me know what you think our our website, which you will find linked below, also "Like Us" on Facebook if you want to help support your fellow site owner, thanks and appreciate the comments!

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/All-Th...27570077330583
AllThingsLuxury is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-26-2011, 10:50 PM   #2
corwinm

Impressive site Nathan, I was searching really hard for improvement suggestions, because it's really well designed, easy to use and attractive.

The only thing I could find is some minor wording improvements I would've made to the FAQ. Nothing major, but for example: under shipping method you have "some slightly slower due to your countries customs officials" which I believe is missing an ' as well as sound a bit like you are saying "your country has silly procedures". Also couple of punctuation marks are missing.

But seriously, I'm grasping at straws here, it's a very well made site, great job.

Also, consider yourself facebook liked.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
corwinm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 01:32 PM   #3
AllThingsLuxury

Thanks Corwinm, I will have to re-read that and make adjustments, I definitely agree there are room for some improvements on the grammar etc, never was my strongest point.

Appreciate the comments and the compliments as well!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-

Old 11-30-2011, 04:12 AM   #4
stn003

Great looking site, very professional, great logo great job.

stn003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 04:27 AM   #5
serena85

Did you create the theme yourself?
If you want to know all about
you can see the latest reviews.
serena85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 12:08 AM   #6
AllThingsLuxury

Thanks STN, and thanks Serena, actually yes I thought of the concept, but I had my IT guy put it together. We had about five revisions to get it exactly where I wanted it, I was quite impressed with his work in the end!

-

Old 01-16-2014, 10:57 PM   #7
Die_heart

Thanks for sharing.........

Die_heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 07:00 AM   #8
scottalexander

Just checked your web site its attractive and unique. I really like the layout and design.
scottalexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 05:39 AM   #9
frankloogan

thanks for review

frankloogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 06:15 AM   #10
Cobra

Hi Nathan,

the website looks great. Your IT guy did a good job.

Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote