Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 11-05-2015, 04:24 AM   #1
updatepedia

which hosting is best for magento?

which hosting is best for magento? i m facing slow site speed because i have shared hosting.. suggest me other one
updatepedia is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-05-2015, 05:19 AM   #2
tommylii

I guess ifastnet.com and ir-hosting.com services can be suitable for your needs.
Plans are full of useful resources with high uptime and their tech staff is online around the clock and they fix issues very fast.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 11:07 PM   #3
SanGoku

The best hosting for magento based on my experience is 4Goodhosting. What I want to say is that their customer support is very good. They are online 24 hours and they are very responsive. Always willing to assist me over and over again with even the smallest support requests. The servers are very solid and stable. There are no downtime as well. If I were you, I will definitely give them a try.
SanGoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 02:23 AM   #4
Infinite

If you are in search of reliable hosting provider you should go with ViUX.com. You will get low-cost plans, high stability of servers and helpful support staff.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 01:08 AM   #5
How?

Web site hosting no longer needs to be a long and tedious search, so you need to do your best in order to choose the right web host.
You can look at Demontech.net and their e-commerce hosting solutions. They support stores such as OsCommerce, Magento, PrestaShop, OpenCart, WHCMS, BoxBilling and many more.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 02:39 AM   #6
Grignard

I recommend to go with timeshost.com deals. They have enough resources to perform your website flawlessly. Their responsive support is always available to assist.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 02:12 AM   #7
devpoint

Many factors that involved your website speed. Where your base location? If your base location in US, asphostportal.com seems powerful for your magento site. They also offers 100% uptime with their dns failover system. But if your base location in europe, hostforlife.eu will be good for you.
devpoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 05:12 AM   #8
a-b-c-d

Think that it will be reasonable for you to host your e-commerce web sites at Downtownhost.com (they offer a coupon "refugee" for customer changing of host, they get the first month with a 99% off).

This is the host you can rely on in any situation.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 10:45 PM   #9
mollywilson866

For magento hosting , you need to go with dedicated sever or vps server , they will be best option inspite of other hosting as shared hosting.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
mollywilson866 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 01:15 AM   #10
Michel001

I know that http://keenweb.co.uk/ is a good option for hosting e-comemrce web sites in UK.
It was also very easy to upgrade, took only a minute and can be done at any time. I have had no problems with any aspect of this service. They are great.