Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Making Money > Making money on the web

Notices

Old 10-20-2015, 09:32 AM   #1
dhakkanz

Question What am I doing wrong with my blog?

Hi Everyone.

I am not a newbie to blogging thing, but certainly am not great at it. I am trying hard to get visitors to my blog but it is all going in vain.

I know it sounds like a normal rant - but what should I do? And, I do not want to generic answers like, 'write quality posts', etc. I need really objective guidance!

Such as - 'Why are you using outdate keywords?' Something like this will be really constructive and helpful.

So, any great souls who could help me with this????

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- a silly blog with a silly name

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Internet. Technology. Startups.

- A comic strip website

Last edited by dhakkanz; 10-20-2015 at 09:35 AM.. Reason: add signature
dhakkanz is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-26-2015, 03:25 PM   #2
m60Removals

Facebook ads.

Have you tried facebook ads?

m60Removals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 03:26 PM   #3
m60Removals

Also, check out twitter ads.

m60Removals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 01:22 AM   #4
anthonygray

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhakkanz View Post
Hi Everyone.

I am not a newbie to blogging thing, but certainly am not great at it. I am trying hard to get visitors to my blog but it is all going in vain.

I know it sounds like a normal rant - but what should I do? And, I do not want to generic answers like, 'write quality posts', etc. I need really objective guidance!

Such as - 'Why are you using outdate keywords?' Something like this will be really constructive and helpful.

So, any great souls who could help me with this????

Hi! I visited all the URL´s in your signature.I noticed that you don´t have a lot of content.Are you using Wordpress? If you are, install a good SEO plugin called Yoast SEO.It will tell you exactly what you need to do in order to get your posts SEO´d for best results.

Another thing you should look into is keyword research.Are you familiar to Google Adwords keyword tool or a software called Market Samurai?

Write content on your blogs using keywords/phrases that make sense.Choose phrases with lots of searches per day and little competition.This way you will start ranking on the first page of Google (and make money too!)
anthonygray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 09:34 AM   #5
SnackMemory7

Are you talking about all 3 of your sig link blogs?

while you still can!

The cereal
SnackMemory7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 01:13 PM   #6
totnhatvn

I am thinking of writting blogs as satellite websites. Is there any suggestion?

|
|
|
totnhatvn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 10:38 AM   #7
karanjain

Diwali Msgs

nice and awesome work done by you guys and girls...

karanjain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 05:55 AM   #8
Amazing93

be consistent in creating HQ backlinks and you can rank any keywords. Good Luck!!
Amazing93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 12:53 PM   #9
rahim16

You need backlinks
rahim16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 06:23 AM   #10
Alice_Jameson

1. Get Social
2. Vary the length and format of your content to make it as appealing as possible to different kinds of readers.
3. Write Irresistible Headlines
4. Attention to On-Page SEO
5. Invite Others to Guest Blog on Your Site
6. Go After Referral Traffic - create content that just begs to be linked to.
7. Post Content to LinkedIn
8. Make Sure Your Site is Responsive
9. Make Sure Your Site is Fast
10. Foster a Sense of Community
11. Make Yourself Heard in Comment Sections
12. Get Active on Social Media
Alice_Jameson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 08:37 AM   #11
alkali

Just make blog at what you are best at if its your hobby then go for it make ablog and get the business out of it
alkali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 10:28 AM   #12
updatepedia

because your topic is not trending.. and all that you posted that is already on other blogs so try to blog something that cannot found easily.. for example unique topic

|
|
|
updatepedia is offline   Reply With Quote