Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 07-25-2012, 11:27 AM   #1
Clarkekynt7

Have you received a duplicate content warning

Google has now started sending duplicate content warnings. This is important to pay attention to because I you are scraping content from another site, Google will find out and only index the original url.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Clarkekynt7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-25-2012, 11:50 PM   #2
cobo_836

This is important to pay attention to because I you are scraping content from another site

/
/
/
cobo_836 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 03:17 AM   #3
funeral

no i didn't get any duplicate content warning, can you please let me know that which method google using of sending warnings, i mean via email or direct msg on your wm account ?

funeral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 03:41 AM   #4
jesse12

Hi

Yes after the Google panda update website owner getting the warning from Google for duplicate content. We got it but resolve the same in a single day as we do not using the copied content other people are using our content.

Hope you understand.
jesse12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 05:32 AM   #5
TinyTuny

Be mindful of Google Panda, They target on duplicate contents, They might send an email to let you know about it. Up to now I haven’t received any warnings.

|
TinyTuny is offline   Reply With Quote