Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 06-23-2016, 01:40 AM   #1
Caesey

Smile Competitor keyword traffic

is there anyway that i come to know about my Competitor keyword traffic ?
Caesey is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-23-2016, 02:02 AM   #2
towertech

Hi,

As per my knowledge and experience I would like to say that there are no any way to know about proper keywords traffic of your competitors website.

If you would like to know approx keywords traffic then you can use online tool like alexa and other that give you approx traffic scenario.

Thanks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
towertech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 02:13 AM   #3
veraajverma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caesey View Post
is there anyway that i come to know about my Competitor keyword traffic ?
You can't get the exact details of the keywords traffic of your competitors. But yes if your competitors site ranking on top and your site is ranking down then it means your competitor has high traffic in comparison of your site.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
veraajverma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 02:39 AM   #4
anky

There is no way to get the details of the traffic for keywords of competitors. You can get only back links information and traffic information of any site.

|
|

anky is offline   Reply With Quote