Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 08-06-2016, 09:59 AM   #1
MarissaMarkly91

Please Review FineGadgets.co.uk

Hy Every One,
Please review FineGadgets.co.uk , this is ecommerce store website.
Welcome your technical comments

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MarissaMarkly91 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-06-2016, 10:58 AM   #2
uccd

I was thinking the ssl badge would have been better on the footer, just my opinion though. Nice site anyway, keep up the good work

uccd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 11:12 AM   #3
cnicquel

Nice site, easy to navigate. When I click on Home and Garden Shop Now button, I seem to be going back to the home page.
cnicquel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 12:23 AM   #4
nomi147

Gaming time is your time and if you are a gamer and playing games for many hours then you need to be sure that you have the right tools and gaming accessories to maximize playtime.

understands the situation and that is why introducing latest models of high- quality headphones and headsets which are specially designed to wear comfortably and take your gaming experience to a new level.

At our online gaming store, you can find the best gaming headphones included Groove Stereo Headphones for Kids in many colors and also Wireless Headsets for Xbox, PS3, and PC which are available at very competitive prices.

After the successful purchased please write a review about the product so that other buyers will get more confidence and ensure that they can find original gaming accessories which are helpful to make a right decision.

nomi147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2016, 05:12 AM   #5
MarissaMarkly91

Dear All Reviewers,
very thanks for positive feedback, definitely there are many things in the website to improve and enhance user experience.
but Dear nomi147, may I know why did you only copy and paste the CONTENT from FineGadgets.co.uk website ?

MarissaMarkly91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 02:04 AM   #6
longcanlc

Hi, I think your ok!!

longcanlc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 07:31 AM   #7
iamnazmul

It's good. Really good for buyers who are looking for buying gadgets online.

iamnazmul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 11:11 PM   #8
seo147

ByMiss Gon 11 January 2013
I wanted a new case and looked at a lot of "glitter" cases on Amazon. This seemed the 'best' of the cheap ones. Was delivered quickly and as other reviews say, the glitter doesn't come off. It's also holographic, so if you want just silver, this isn't for you. The backing isn't particularly rough, and I don't think the glitter will come off, unless I treat it badly. The plastic edges feel slightly rough at the top, but that's because I've always had a full wrap silicone case previously, so I'm getting used to it.
It's fun, well made for the money spent and does what it says on the tin

/
/
/
seo147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2016, 02:59 PM   #9
courier

Yes, I do like your site, I would change subcategories, maybe capital letters or something like that, but it is just my opinion. Very nice website, good job

courier is offline   Reply With Quote