Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Making Money > Making money on the web

Notices

Old 10-15-2016, 07:36 AM   #1
ExpertWP

Increase your earning through Shorten link with Clkim

Being an affiliate marketer, I always try to find new ways of making money. I use different ways to maximize my earning. I usually use shorten link option. But the payment rate is very low. Recently, I have started using Clkim to shorten links and monetize them with interstitials. It allows me to customize my ads and use text in my ads. It proves really effective. My conversion rate becomes almost double. I am using an expert account. I got 30% discount by using a coupon code. If you want to increase your earning it is the best time to join. They are also offering referral bonus too.

You just need to follow these steps

signup to https://clkim.com/
choose package
choose if you want to pay monthly or annual
Checkout the payment option
redeem coupon and pay

Coupon code- xprt20offa . (Gives 30% discount for the Expert plan for 1 year)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ExpertWP is offline   Reply With Quote