Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Social Networks

Notices

Old 10-18-2016, 05:56 AM   #1
Themeaxe

How to Sort Mailchimp Subscribers?

I think you know about Mailchimp.If you use the free version of Mailchimp then your subscribers should not exceed to 2000. It's the limitation of the free version. Recently my subscriber count exceeds to 2000. I have to delete 85 subscribers from my list. But how to filter the best subscribers and less interactive subscribers in Mailchimp? By reading this article you can get latest manual and automated process to sort mailchimp subscribers.
Themeaxe is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-18-2016, 07:26 AM   #2
Ericblanc

I had been using Mailchimp, I think it does'nt work. Unless you use premium version.
Ericblanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2016, 11:58 PM   #3
eumaxindia

I think its an paid services...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
eumaxindia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 12:33 AM   #4
Dubey675

To delete one or more subscribers from your list, follow these steps :
Navigate to the Lists page.
Click the name of the list you want to work with.
Browse or use the Search icon to locate the subscriber(s) you want to remove.
Check the box next to each subscriber you want to delete.
Click Delete.

|
|
|
|
Dubey675 is offline   Reply With Quote