Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 03-28-2017, 10:05 AM   #1
tuannghiareview

Location: http://wpblazerepicreviews.com/wp-blazer-3-0-review-should-i-buy-this/
SEO Tips series - Day 1 - On-page SEO

These are the experience I've collected when I did SEO. Let's see if you can find good information here.
1. Use SEO-Friendly URLs

Google has stated that the first 3-5 words in a URL are given more weight.

So make your URLs short and sweet.

And always include your target keyword in your URL.

2. Start Title With Keyword

Your title tag is the most important on-page SEO factor.

In general, the closer the keyword is to the beginning of the title tag, the more weight it has with search engines.

keyword in title tag
You don’t always need to start your title tag with your target keyword. But if there’s a keyword that you’re gunning for, try to put it towards the beginning of your title.
3. Add Modifiers To Your Title

Using modifiers like “2016”, “best”, “guide”, and “review” can help you rank for long tail versions of your target keyword.

Wistia video thumbnail - On-Page SEO Brian's Take: Title Tag Modifiers
4. Wrap Your Blog Post Title in an H1 Tag

The H1 tag is your “headline tag”. Most CMS’s (like WordPress) automatically add the H1 tag to your blog post title. If that’s the case, you’re all set.

But some themes override this setting. Check your site’s code to make sure your title gets the H1 love it deserves.

I used to assume that WordPress hooked up my post titles with H1 tags…until I actually looked at my site’s code.
Then I realized that WordPress themes sometimes use H1 tags to increase text size. As an example, my email opt-in area used to be wrapped in an H1 tag:
H1 Tag

It’s worth checking out your site’s code to make sure you only have one H1 tag per page. And that H1 tag should contain your target keyword.

5. Dazzle with Multimedia
Text can only take your content so far. Engaging images, videos and diagrams can reduce bounce rate and increase time on site: two critical user interaction ranking factors.
These are 5 things I've collected and learned when doing SEO. I invented none of them.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
tuannghiareview is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-28-2017, 11:11 PM   #2
sharmaroshni012

11 Best On Page SEO Techniques 2017
①. Title
②. Meta Description
③. Post URL
④. Heading Tags
⑤. Keyword Analysis And Their Use
⑥. Keyword Density In Content
⑦. Alt Tags In Images
⑧. Internal Linking
⑨. External Linking
⑩. Use Of Videos In Content
⑪. Bold, Italic & Underline Tags

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
sharmaroshni012 is offline   Reply With Quote