Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 09-17-2011, 01:58 AM   #1
wryfhk22

Hostgator Wordpress Hosting

Would anyone recommend the Hostgator "Hatchling" package as being suitable for a wordpress Blog?

I've been looking around the internet for good deals and they seem like the best.

Also, does anyone have any recommendations from where I can get a .co.uk domain name? No matter where I try and purchase one from, every single site seems like a scam. At least, according to user experience they do.

Thanks in advance guys

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
wryfhk22 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-19-2011, 08:56 AM   #2
yamamoto

Would rather choose something smaller fro wordpress. for instance 4goodhosting.com has rather attractive offers.
yamamoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 09:25 AM   #3
Hosting Advisor

Quote:
Would anyone recommend the Hostgator "Hatchling" package as being suitable for a wordpress Blog?
Better way contact their sales representative and discuss your site issues. Representative should be able to tell you whether their hatchling or whatever package it is suitable for your wp blog or not.

Quote:
Also, does anyone have any recommendations from where I can get a .co.uk domain name? No matter where I try and purchase one from, every single site seems like a scam. At least, according to user experience they do.
You can register .co.uk (ccTLD) domain with them as well or you should buy one from any reputable domain registrar (enom, namecheap, eurodns, etc...). It is not a big issue...

|
|
|
Live Chat | Ph: 866-662-0909 | Email:
Hosting Advisor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 10:37 PM   #4
purnima

We are also providing best web hosting and domain name registration services. Now We are also providing 25% offer Coupon code (the coupon code is HR25COUP) for hosting and domain name registration. If there is a Coupon code, we offer 25% for domain name registration and web hosting. This is your time to select a correct way. Its your wish...

|
purnima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 12:04 AM   #5
uoftenwholesale

So glad to learn something from this page.
Thanks.

electronics

uoftenwholesale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 09:30 AM   #6
sunreal

I would be much more reasonab;e touse smaller company which usually take better customer care. I recomemnd 4goodhosting.com
sunreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 05:36 AM   #7
Gorrilas

If you are looking for reliable hosting solutions I suggest you to use Hosteasier plans. You will receive affordable and quality solutions with skilful support.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 05:00 PM   #8
taipres

You need their medium plan minimum for shared hosting, but they're ok, if you don't get hardcore traffic. Make sure to use a coupon too if you order from them. They also let you be up to 15 days late heh.
taipres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 11:32 PM   #9
rickgabler14

Thanks for sharing your wonderful ideas.SEO field is growing up very quickly. I would like to tell you all about the best SEO hosting company which can transform all your data for free with zero downtime. I am usingSEO Hostingwebsite so you can try the same and surely like it.

|
rickgabler14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 02:22 AM   #10
hostingcoupons

Quote:
Originally Posted by purnima View Post
We are also providing best web hosting and domain name registration services. Now We are also providing 25% offer Coupon code (the coupon code is HR25COUP) for hosting and domain name registration. If there is a Coupon code, we offer 25% for domain name registration and web hosting. This is your time to select a correct way. Its your wish...
is it the hostgator offer?
hostingcoupons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 05:14 AM   #11
Grignard

If you are looking for reliable wordpress hosting solutions you should use services from Hosteasier. They are providing high stability, useful features and helpful support team.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 01:38 PM   #12
omprakash9

nice information,thanks for sharing with us.

omprakash9 is offline   Reply With Quote