Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 10-05-2011, 12:59 AM   #1
WildnetUK

Arrow How we can improve more Backlinks?

Hi All,

there is much important thing that we are having more and more backlinks we can stable rankings it will help us in earning PR for our website .
But how we can do it these days...share your views

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
WildnetUK is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-05-2011, 02:19 AM   #2
serena85

I build backlinks every day and also keep my content fresh and original and it seems that this technique works.
If you want to know all about
you can see the latest reviews.
serena85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 03:12 AM   #3
alina albert

People always try to get more and more back links but i think quality should be more important than quantity if you want to get result you have to focus on quality and you techniques.
alina albert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 04:09 AM   #4
steveschmidt85

i don’t consider PR much i more focus on SERP so we should focus on getting quality backlink
steveschmidt85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 01:24 AM   #5
mahidhoni

Quote:
People always try to get more and more back links but i think quality should be more important than quantity if you want to get result you have to focus on quality and you techniques.
Yes I agree with you. Number of backlinks doesn't always matter, the quality of the backlinks only be considered by the search engine. So keep getting high quality backlinks.

mahidhoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 01:38 AM   #6
livinghere

Yep quality over the quantity
I always research my competitors while trying to find new ways of creating backlinks

|
livinghere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 01:58 AM   #7
purnima

I feel that quality is very much important than quantity. Quality will improve our page rank and backlinks. It is worth.

|
purnima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 05:58 AM   #8
spinxwebdesign

To get more quality backlinks, you have to update fresh and quality content to your site and you can do submit your site to High PR Directory Submission, Forums Posting, Blog Posting and Commenting, Classified ads; do follow Social Bookmarking, Article Submission and Social Networking. These activities will be helpful to increase website traffic and improve your search engine page rank.
spinxwebdesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 06:53 AM   #9
jonh.mathew

I build quality backlinks for website

jonh.mathew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 02:04 AM   #10
patrick0001

I get quality backlink from forum signature link, social media and couple of own site.

- network solution
patrick0001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 02:59 AM   #11
born_star16

Forum Posting and Blog commenting are the best source of backlinks from niche sites.

|
|
|
born_star16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 04:04 AM   #12
Robbin07

Doing off page optimization like directory submission, bookmarking, forum etc is the best for promoting website.
Robbin07 is offline   Reply With Quote