Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 10-19-2011, 12:51 AM   #1
mjvndhsb

Need Help on Hosting!

Hi, i would like to ask from web gurus here, my friend ask me if where to find a better hosting, for a web development site?, and planning to host as well multiple sites such 5-10 sites, forum, blogs and directory site. Since i'm not very much expert i just give him some hosting which i found, but hopefully if you can suggest which is better? if to find a reseller account or to have a VPS?

thanks for your response

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mjvndhsb is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-19-2011, 06:45 AM   #2
Michel001

If you need to find reliable hosting company which can host your websites and make them always online when they're supposed to be, I would suggest Hostingsource.com web host. You will be very pleased. Initial site up in hours, all support queries are responded to extremely quickly, easy control panel for a novices, etc.
Old 10-20-2011, 11:39 PM   #3
mrkallen

well, for cheap and best hosting services I suggest you to go through justhost ans they are well known for reliable VPS hosting.

||
||
mrkallen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 04:13 AM   #4
serena85

You can try GoDaddy.
If you want to know all about
you can see the latest reviews.
serena85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 06:07 AM   #5
clo@

I believe that dedicated server will be the best choice here.
Taking the advantage of the opportunity, can recommend pinellashosting.com dedicated hosting packages.
They know how to customize everything to give your online business the highest possible performance.
clo@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 06:41 AM   #6
cheaproofing15

Try to check out HostGator which is one of the best hosting company around. you might find what you are looking for

l

cheaproofing15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 01:45 PM   #7
jennyjackson

I would suggest you to try our packages here vpswebserver.com. we provide reliable VPS hosting at very cheap cost with 50% OFF.

|
- Free Setup - Managed VPS ? Dedicated hardware ? MS Hyper-V technology ?
jennyjackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 04:46 AM   #8
Edmund

I think that you should use quality high performance shared host such as Interactiveonline.com. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability, helpful support for cheap prices.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 02:24 PM   #9
omprakash9

there are many hosting companies you can get list of hosting companies through google search engine.

omprakash9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 01:17 AM   #10
DelmarHairs

Good service providers are:
App engine, App fog, Boitballon, Bitbucket, cloud cannon, Divshot.

DelmarHairs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 02:29 AM   #11
skjaat

i will recominded to you bluehost and hostgator hosting service. These two company give very better service with 99.9% uptime. I am using hostgator now and i have no bad issue with us.

skjaat is offline   Reply With Quote