Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 02-04-2012, 02:51 PM   #1
jennypretty

What should I do to increase Google backlinks?

Hello,

I want to increase Google backlinks? I have been submitting to web directories and social bookmarking sites for years.

However, I just checked google backlinks but I don't see the increase.

Thanks very much!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

&
jennypretty is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-05-2012, 09:12 PM   #2
IAMalfin

Hi, well as you can see, it depends if your link building is a do-follow or no-follow, dofollow give backlinks while nofollow is only traffic.

Happy to help.

IAMalfin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 03:29 AM   #3
Markeric

To increase back links use these techniques:
i) Advertise your site on free classified sites
ii) Articles submission
iii) Directory submission
iv) Forums postings
v) Blog commenting
vi) Social Bookmarking

|
|
|
Markeric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 04:16 AM   #4
asim raza

yes you are right markeric i think best way incares back links in google.........

|
|
asim raza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 02:08 PM   #5
Liquid Energy

When you are on a blog, right click and press inspect element and make sure it doesn't say no follow

Liquid Energy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 05:12 PM   #6
lets4410

you can use seo quake to determine whether a backlink will be do follow or no follow
lets4410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 10:06 PM   #7
srikarnl

do social book marking

|

srikarnl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 07:09 PM   #8
LongIslandTech

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennypretty View Post
Hello,

I want to increase Google backlinks? I have been submitting to web directories and social bookmarking sites for years.

However, I just checked google backlinks but I don't see the increase.

Thanks very much!

You can manually check to see the on checker sites. Just go to the site you think you have a backlink from and manually put it in. If its legit it will come up as good. Now "Good" is not always good. You could have a one but it could be nofollow or you could have a follow link that is not indexed by google. Google doesn't report all links.

LongIslandTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 01:04 AM   #9
manoj01

Link building is a long process, you are in a very good place to learn how to start your link building. Check out The professional guide to link building. You can use OSE to check your existing backlinks.
manoj01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 03:40 AM   #10
amanvermasc

you can use seo quake to determine whether a backlink will be do follow or no follow

|
amanvermasc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 04:46 AM   #11
ThedorisJackson

Quality inbound links can increase direct, indirect, and search traffic to your blog. Too many Google penalties will negate your backlink efforts, so be careful.
ThedorisJackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 11:29 AM   #12
simonlybargains

Use ahrefs, majesticseo and opensiteexplorer to research backlinks from sites ranking your keywords and attempt to replicate the dofollow links you find
Old 07-20-2014, 04:09 AM   #13
NicholasK

Forum posting blog commenting

|
NicholasK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 09:25 PM   #14
ChristyMathew

To build a backlinks for your site, you must follow some SEO techniques
First focus on Social media, social bookmarking, and make a post on forums, blog commenting. I am sure these procedures will help you to get sufficient backlinks for your site.
ChristyMathew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 12:04 PM   #15
Crystal21

You can buy backlinks from freelancers on sites like SEOclerks, listingdock etc.
Crystal21 is offline   Reply With Quote