Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 08-05-2012, 11:57 PM   #1
charliebrown

hairfall?

Hi

Why hairfall? I am tired of it .. any solution?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
charliebrown is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-06-2012, 01:33 AM   #2
trinetsolutions

Hi

Do oiling before headbath and dont change the shampoo..

trinetsolutions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 10:38 AM   #3
NolanBrian

clear shampo is best i think

::
NolanBrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 05:58 PM   #4
jonemike

i think Natur Vital Hair Loss Shampoo is the best .

jonemike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 10:49 PM   #5
Emorej

my hair started falling when i was in high school, i was afraid that i will be bald at early age. what i did was to have my hair skinhead and now it's still ok

Emorej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 12:03 AM   #6
audrey110

Can any body give me the tip of having a long black here... ??? these days i am having short hair cut but what can make bring a long black hair ....

|
|
|
audrey110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 08:11 AM   #7
sergeyk

it can mean that a person have some disease connecting with the skin of head. you may try a mixture of eggs and honey. apply it twice a week for half an hour.
sergeyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 10:55 AM   #8
terrijhon

I am very worried about my hair fall problem..plz share some tips to control hair fall...

|
terrijhon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 10:57 PM   #9
cobo_836

I'm not worried, I will be hair fall, but sometimes will, sometimes will not, so I called seasonal hair fall, do not worry too much about hair lost will grow back tootherwise we would have bald.

/
/
/
cobo_836 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 11:53 PM   #10
vicky_patel

clear shampo is best i think

vicky_patel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 04:26 AM   #11
affdec

Thanks for sharing information...........

affdec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 09:42 PM   #12
Grace Hall

sorry,........

don't know more about it.......

Grace Hall is offline   Reply With Quote