Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 09-11-2012, 06:59 AM   #1
munna85

Do you use RockMelt ?

any body use RockMelt as a browser ??

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
munna85 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-11-2012, 11:30 PM   #2
frank00

no i am not using Rockmelt as a browser

frank00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 10:48 PM   #3
ShelleyM

No, I am using Chrome and Firefox. Have you used RockMelt and if yes how is it?
ShelleyM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 10:27 AM   #4
kone12

No i have never tried RockMelt. i only use google chrome.

|
kone12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 02:39 AM   #5
sergeyk

yyy)i have already forgotten that this one exists!i do not use it for really a long time. but now i even missed it)kidding)
sergeyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 06:51 AM   #6
dassler

No, I am using Chrome and Firefox. Have you used RockMelt and if yes how is it?
will help you in getting success with

dassler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 06:56 AM   #7
Detomah

Hmm, i'd never heard of RockMelt before I saw this thread. But upon visiting the site, i've just found that i've got a few Facebook friends who do use it.

I have FF, IE, Opera and Chrome installed for cross browser testing, but generally I use FF for most stuff and IE where I absolutely have to, aka stupid online banking only working with IE...
Detomah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 11:14 PM   #8
vicky_patel

No i have never tried RockMelt. i only use google chrome.

vicky_patel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 12:59 AM   #9
affdec

No i have never tried RoackMelt...

affdec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 03:26 AM   #10
Grace Hall

No......never
i have no idea about this kind of browser.........

Grace Hall is offline   Reply With Quote