Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 06-03-2013, 11:58 PM   #1
imnikhilgavade

Exclamation Troubled with Sitemap Issues

Hello Everyone,

I have one classified site which is in Top 10 for High Competitive Keywords but I am getting issues with Sitemaps which is not indexed/updated. We have more than 5K URL's and I am seeing only 1.5K URL's are indexed in WMT by Search Engines and we get daily new 300+ ads(URL's).

Before few months I submitted manually but that's not indexing now. Please let me know what should I go for ? Should I update manually on every weekend to index in quick or any other way if you know ? Is it bad thing to decrease traffic ? I think, I am getting less traffic cause of this thing.

Please share some unique tactic if you have a good knowledge of Site-map. Please don't give any generic answer or don't share how site-map works and all.

Please share any specific answer or solution. I would be happy to help you in future...

Thanks in Advance...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
imnikhilgavade is offline   Reply With Quote