Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 06-07-2013, 11:55 PM   #1
shilpasaini1122

What do you do in your spare time?

Hello friends,

Watching movies, suffering internet or listening songs i do in my spare time now you tell me what do you do in your spare time ??

Last edited by shilpasaini1122; 06-07-2013 at 11:59 PM..
shilpasaini1122 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-08-2013, 01:45 AM   #2
netxsol

listening songs and watch movies.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
netxsol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 07:03 AM   #3
tod01

i do chatting and travelling with my friends...
Old 06-09-2013, 09:35 AM   #4
cssbutton

playing games, watching video and listening to music

|
|
|

|
|
|
|
cssbutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 11:43 AM   #5
jameslarry

I love reading books and it is not happening due to lack of time. Whenever i have time i read books in my tab..

|
|
|
|
jameslarry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 07:45 PM   #6
sam davis

Whenever I'm free, I always find time to exercise, especially running, then after that go to the mall, have some massage while listening to my favorite music.

sam davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 01:41 AM   #7
joay

driving, gossip with friends, visiting the new places, i like the most.

|
joay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 01:58 AM   #8
Multi-Techs

I play guitar, chill with the woman that i love, play league of legends, go to the movies, go to the park, surf the internet and listed to music.

Multi-Techs IT Solutions & Creative Media

Multi-Techs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 07:44 PM   #9
searchengine

I masturbate every spare time.

in las vegas.
searchengine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 05:30 AM   #10
seo8183

I mostly spend my spare time in using Facebook, watching movies and reading books.

|
|
|
|
seo8183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 02:40 AM   #11
WooServers

I will engage with my Friends or else i will like listening to music!
WooServers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 05:32 PM   #12
atxvideo

Watching movies, surfing the net, going to the gym and reading.

atxvideo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 09:44 PM   #13
arronmattwills

Spending time to learn new technology things is my hobby.
arronmattwills is offline   Reply With Quote