Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 05-25-2023, 04:06 AM   #1
Michel001

VPS host for running e-shops?

Guys, advise the simplest hosting possible (preferably with a script) for a small online store.
The most important thing is that there should be payment buttons and communication with the seller (that is, with me), and of course that the price should be inexpensive.
Do you know anything about Exmasters.com VPS hosting? Are they good for running e-shops? Alternatives?

Old 05-29-2023, 11:18 AM   #2
Celsius

VPS plans from libertyvps.net and asvhost.com are the best to sign up with.
They are awesome. Truly. I've used other hosts and none compare.
Straight up. Fairly priced. Knowledgeable.
Professional. Thorough. Diligent.
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2023, 10:34 AM   #3
kronos77

Well VPS deals from hostsailor.com and libertyvps.net are worth every cent you pay for their services.
100% Uptime, knowledgeable customer support, ease of use, great cpanel, amazing server stability and unbeatable prices. Really, I have nothing bad to say...
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2023, 03:02 AM   #4
a-b-c-d

The comparison is very good way to know what is better and make a notion of the market.
Nice VPS solutions are offered by
1) Orangeserver.net
2) NetShop-isp.com.cy
3) Hostrocket.com
Customer safety is the main goal for these folks.
Never experienced any downtime.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2023, 11:12 AM   #5
grunn

Check out VPS deals from qhoster.com and inet.ws as they are well-balanced, reliable and cheap.
Rock solid hosting. I recommend them for: 1) Sound support. Very fast response. 2) Prices, the best prices I have seen. 3) cPanel offered has the the options one needs in present day hosting.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2023, 11:01 PM   #6
clo@

Nice pricing for exmasters.com adult vps. They're consistently innovating, adding new technology to their hosting, adding new staff with knowledge I can't even comprehend, all while staying "human". Their Twitter support guys are always there to make your day better.

Solid hosting services so far, keep it up!
Old 07-10-2023, 11:00 AM   #7
tommylii

VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and inet.ws are worth your attention.
Very well executed hosting companies. If you are technical, they can help, if you are not technical, they can help!
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2023, 11:34 PM   #8
How?

Have you heard of
http://profvds.com/
They have some nice VPS solutions.
Moreover with coupon code VPSPROFVDS you will be able to get 15% OFF.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2023, 04:59 AM   #9
CPU

From my experience with kvchosting.net, I can honestly and easily recommend their ssdvps hosting.
Really great service! It's unbelievable to get such great service at such a cheap price.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote