Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 11-23-2012, 02:36 AM   #1
pseoexperts

Bell Vista Resort, Munnar: “Good Value for budget travelers”

The best thing about Munnar hotels is that they are for everyone. Irrespective of what your budget is, chances are more that you find a quality accommodation. During my latest trip, I stayed in Bella Vista Resort (Chithirapuram P.O). It was a nice stay at reasonable rates. Pleasing facilities, lovely scenery and commendable hospitality – recommended for budget travelers. Online booking is available through some reputed sites.
pseoexperts is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-26-2012, 03:24 AM   #2
Eminenz Cw

Yes, you are right. I am agreed with you. I had also stayed in Bella Vista Resort, it was such a great experience.
Eminenz Cw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 11:35 PM   #3
kashmirtourism

Budget Hotels in Pahalgam

To book your Hotel in pahalgam you can visit at kashmirhotels.net here you can find many information about kashmir hotels. you can also book Budget Hotels in Pahalgam
kashmirtourism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 10:52 PM   #4
vicky_patel

Yes, you are right. I am agreed with you. I had also stayed in Bella Vista Resort, it was such a great experience.
vicky_patel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 01:59 AM   #5
Grace Hall

Thanks for sharing......
Grace Hall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2018, 02:56 AM   #6
ragamayamunnar

If you are some who is really looking for a break from the busy chaos of daily life, Check out Ragamaya Resort in Munnar & Spa, The best luxury resort in Munnar. Book with us soon for a wonderful package ! Reward this as a surprise gift for your family or friends. Enjoy the bliss of a wonderful holiday, Relax in the lap of nature !
ragamayamunnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2018, 02:56 AM   #7
ragamayamunnar

Ragamaya, a boutique resort in Munnar opens to a spellbinding view of the Ponmudi lake and the thick virgin rain forests beyond. Enter the luxury cottage and you will find yourself in the front row seats of a symphony of sheer beauty, bliss and bird calls.This ever changing picturesque vista with an unbelievable palette of colors seems almost God sent.
ragamayamunnar is offline   Reply With Quote