Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 02-02-2013, 04:18 AM   #1
ovizunshop

Want to know about SEO

Hello
I am the new in online marketing . I wanna know about the SEO basic or give me some suggestions to improve SEO skill . Please give me your comments and I will be happy to know that.
Thanks.
ovizunshop is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-04-2014, 07:20 AM   #2
azzedinejamal

If you want to know about then Google is the best tutor for this job.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
azzedinejamal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 09:19 AM   #3
isha.lovie

SEO is a big topic. You need to learn it. You can join some institutes for it or you may can learn it on internet.

-
isha.lovie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 11:03 AM   #4
MixboxIam

1. Watch out for personalization and make your content shareable. Things are getting personal. Google is making Google+ the center of it all to make everything as personal as possible. This means that we will be seeing a lot more personal elements, for example in the SERPS. This means you should make your content as shareable as possible. Get people to share and they will spread it to their network. It will show up in their personalized SERPS.

2. Optimize your snippets. Google is putting a lot of emphasis on snippets. Optimize all your snippets, not just the meta description, but also the rel-author, the reviews, everything.
MixboxIam is offline   Reply With Quote